74 Kent Avenue
Located in the dynamic Greenpoint section of Brooklyn, this 18,000 square foot, three-story landmarked building was purchased in January, 2012. Taking advantage of the rising Brooklyn Market, Abingdon Square Partners sold this building in 2014 for a significant return.
287 Graham Street
A former knitting factory, this 15,000 square foot corner building is located in the burgeoning East Williamburgh neighborhood. After purchase in 2002 it was converted into six luxury apartments and two commercial spaces.
584 Myrtle Avenue
Originally built in 1938 as the headquarters of the Renkin Dairy Company, this 8,000 square foot corner landmarked Art Deco building was purchased in 2004. Located in Clinton Hill, one of Brooklyn’s most up-and-coming neighborhoods, it was converted into eight rental apartments and a corner commercial space. This property was sold in 2014.
This corner landmarked building in prime Boeurm Hill was purchased in 1990. It is home to the Brooklyn Inn, one of Brooklyn’s oldest and most treasured neighborhood bars.